How to care for your shoes
CLEANING YOUR SHOES
- Hand wash using a soft dampened cloth.
- Allow to air dry overnight.
- To keep the shape of your shoes, stuff them with newspaper.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use any harsh chemicals or detergents.
STORING YOUR SHOES
- Store your shoes away from heat, moisture, or light.
- Do not stack your shoes on top of one another.
WEARING YOUR SHOES
- Protect your shoes from water or moisture.
- Be careful with shoes that have embellishments, embroidery, diamantes, trims, satin, or suedes, due to their delicate nature.
- To extend the lifetime of your shoes, give them a day off after wearing them.
- Replace heels tips before completely worn.